Saturday, July 19, 2008

Homecoming & Handwriting




Today's a HUGE day!! My son-in-law Scott is on his way home as I type. As we wait eagerly for the big arrival, Sarah has been having Keegan color on a huge banner for the past week. At exactly 2 years and 3 months of age -- he is a MAD colorin' kid. He's loved his crayons for months and months, but this project has really allowed him to blosom.

My friends at Zaner Bloser would love to see this toddler's three finger crayon grasp.

Start early with those crayons. I can't wait to see what he's capable of doing a few years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...