Thursday, July 10, 2008

WONDERFUL Friends

Here we are in glad smiles, warm hugs and celebration after the evening family fun at the Lexington Branch Library concert. Pictured from left are children's librarian, Janet Madden, happy me, exactly-one-year-old Isaac-who-looks-incredibly-like-his-daddy, and beaming mommy Kate (Janet's daughter and grandson.)

I owe an absolutely ENORMOUS debt of gratitude to Janet for her support through the years, ingenius ideas and for connecting me to her extremely talented family. It was years ago that Janet started putting the ducks-in-a-row to introduce me to her son-in-law, the talented Shawn Likely. It turns out that Shawn directed my DVD, "Kweezletown" following Janet's introduction. Kweezletown is my first national award-winning project -- having received the Dove Foundation award for family viewing. Shawn is husband to Kate and daddy to Isaac and was busy at work at his TV station this evening.

It's incredible to have people that believe in you. It's amazing to have a cheering section. It's astounding to have people recognize your potential and direct you to making a quantem leap forward, beyond your own imagining. These people in my life include Janet, Kate and Shawn.
Thank you friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...