Friday, August 29, 2008

Cinci: "All Together Now"







Look at these joyous early childhood teachers from Clermont County!! What an exuberant burst of energy. We sang. We danced. We laughed. We learned. The first picture shows the sign language motion 'together' as in 'Everybody, all together now.' Even after the 4,586th time I've lead this song of mine -- I'm still smiling. It's contagious. Just ask this crew. Also captured are some good 'bops' for that jazzy song/dance of mine..... and last but not least, the dancing feet during my Scottish brig, 'Higgeldy Biggeldy.' [Notice how capably these feet are crossing the midline!!] I forgot to have anyone take a picture of me. Dog gone it. Insert sad face.... today I was premiering my new polka dot tights from my Napa Valley trip and believe me, they are memorable. Note to self: next time. Something to look forward to.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...