Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sunset thru Clouds


A couple of weeks back we made our nightly ritual of walking the block to our marina pier to celebrate the evening's sunset and as usual, I walked with hopes of radical splashing colors awaiting our arrival. We've been here long enough to see professional shots of incredible clouds with riots of color exploding over the water -- in numerous galleries. I always keep my fingers crossed that I'll be able to capture something as unique.
Imagine my disappointment to find an entire bank of clouds covering the sun. I decided to take a couple of clicks anyhow. Imagine again my complete sense of excitment at downloading the image above and finding complete serenity in this picture. Calm. Peace. Tranquility.
So my favorite sundown of the whole season may end up being this one pictured above. Tonight's was a similar bank of clouds...... which reminded me that I hadn't yet posted this picture. There's a parable here. Go to the beach with an open heart, always search for beauty. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...