Thursday, October 30, 2008

Road Show Conclusion




Day 3 of the "Road Show" takes us thru the early, October NY snow squalls arriving safely in Waterlou, outside of Syracuse. Here are the wide awake participants, first thing in the morning's keynote, who have braved the weather. I'm responsible for keeping them moving. It was truly an energizing day. My voice made it to the last drop, so I had lots to celebrate. BTW: Suzi and I sat in the Syracuse airport together and added her website's link in the column here labeled -- 'Friends with Talent.' Go see for yourself. I just know you're gonna appreciate her ideas. We were still laughing all of the way to our gates in D.C. Remembering such things as our GPS named Jane who took us on a wild goose chase: "Recalculating." We laughed so hard our body parts ached over that one. Or how about our late-night shopping trip to L.L. Bean's? And discovering their hats didn't match their gloves? Then there was the time that the automated doors closed on me..... (I was kept from being crushed because I was surrounded by luggage and Suzi came to my rescue.) What a treasure, a new friend. Thanks SDE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...