Friday, October 24, 2008

Goldie, Goldie, Goldfish



I broke my dearest, oldest, first, original dittie out of the dittie-vault today. Goldie was allowed to make her big 'splashy' (sorry, just couldn't resist) entrance at school. She'd been locked away for a while and it was a huge delight to let her see the light of day again. I find that whatever songs I introduce in my first visits are requested every single month there-after.... so I keep things rotating from year-to-year, in an effort to keep things fresh for me. The big kiddos above are making their "looking" eyes for the second verse. Could you just gobble them right up? Absolutely lit up my whole day.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...