Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gratitude & Blessings


Here's a peek down a sincerely over-crowded hallway. All of this equipment is for a very important cause. I'm completely humbled and amazed by all of the hard work of the PTs and OTs, speech therapists, teachers, assistants and volunteers that work so hard and are dedicated to doing all that's humanly possible to intervene on behalf of these children, giving them a brighter tomorrow. Whenever I'm fortunate enough to make a day's music visit, I come away with a renewed sense of dedication -- a new awareness of how many blessings are a part of my life. Celebrate!





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...