Sunday, November 9, 2008

5th NAEYC Presentation






Welcome to Room D221 inside the Dallas Convention Center. Enrique Feldman, President of FAME (Fostering Art/Mind-Education) and I had an energetic group of participants and we engaged in all kinds of fun and learning. I played photographer during Enrique's portions of the morning and have captured several of our enthusiastic friends in-the-act. Can you find the common denominator for dividing the groups? The color of clothing they were wearing, or course. You're peaking in on the grand conclusion: "Symphony of Seasons." Yes. We did have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...