Sunday, November 9, 2008

Friendships @ the Booth

Here's a few of those who stopped by to greet us at the booth. From l to r: hubby & wife who came to this country from Laos and have a home child care center where they primarily serve preschoolers . Then we have Connie Bernstein Dow, Mimi Brodsky Chenfeld and I (it was Mim who introduced Connie & I to each other last year in Chicago.) Then comes one branch of my fan club from Mexico. Bottom left corner are the two teachers taking my book back to Nome, Alaska. And last but not least, my favorite first grade teacher: Mrs. Snow from Vermont! [She promised that was her real name. I also met a Mr. Cool from New York and Mrs. Pickle & Mrs. Rice from Tennessee...... but Mrs. Snow from Vermont is the best teacher name to date.]
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...