Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Making a List, Checking It...

Probably NOT the list you were thinking that I was attending to...... I'm getting all packed up for a 4 day road-trip, which will include three days in the heart of MI and a Holiday Concert on the way home, just west of Toledo in the little village of Swanton. It's great when the travels cooperate for efficiency of miles. The BIG news is that I was given a special "early" SURPRISE birthday/Christmas/New Year/Arbor Day/Etc. Etc. (you get the idea) present: A NEW camera!! Talk about bells and whistles -- WOW!! It will take me the rest of my natural born days on this planet to learn about the gizzmos and gadgets at my disposal. Allen was kind enough to gift me early, so that I can have it figured out prior to the holiday photo-opportunities. Let the new 'learning curve' begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...