Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Idols, Friends: Day #2




Here we are, returned to Amerisound along with some additional friends to help with the project. Today we have Claire, Annie and Vernon returning as the veterans that they are. Claire brought her friend Delaney and I've rounded up the ZB-Williams children Nathan and Holly, and Holly brought her BFF Kayleigh. Unfortunately these pictures are from the beginning of our session and Nathan is using his mad-skills of observation to sit at Dan's right hand and learn all he can about the recording process, from the engineering angle. We later enticed Nathan to sing, but I don't have him in any of these posed pics from the beginning of our day together. Maybe I can get some snaps from the other cameras that were flashing like crazy. It seriously felt like we were big-time. Today we were able to complete the four remaining songs, that I'd envisioned having children's voices contribute. WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...