Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Next American Idol


Now we're back at Amerisound on a sunny, brisk Saturday..... only we're all inside where it's toasty warm, adding the children's voices for the tracks on this upcoming, ENORMOUS educational album for ZB. Here are my neighbors, twin-sibblings: Annie and Vernon being joined in the middle by the ever-gigglie Claire-- daughter of one of Amerisound's many talented clients. All three of our singers came practised and prepared, eager to learn about recording and ready to jump right in. Each member of our dynamic trio is 7 years old, with the enthusiasm and energy to match. Everyone listened very carefully and contributed on cue like true professionals!! We were able to get five songs knocked outta the park today. We're regrouping and returning tomorrow to add their talents to a few more numbers. What a thrill to work with such talented and willing individuals. The project is so much better as a result. Progress: "I think I can, I think I can.........."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...