Thursday, February 5, 2009

EI = Early Intervention



Last month I put up some pictures of my "biggest" kids and today I thought I'd take you down the hall to visit with my youngest friends. These children are in the EI program (Early Intervention) which means that they are less than three years old. We are just getting all organized in the first photo. Then before you know it, it's time to play the guitar and sing our name-in-song. The final shot is of my favorite verse of the 'Hokey Pokie' when: ya put your tongue in, ya put your tongue out. It doesn't take a lot to impress my littlest pips. It's their favorite verse as well!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...