Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm in Sunny FLORIDA!!!




Palm trees. Blue skies. Wack-doodle seagulls with the wildest beaks AND pelicans! After a three stodges "pick up" at the Orlando airport, we went off on an adventure and found our way over to the Gulf coast. I wore sandals in the sand! We had to have the air conditioner on. This is a seriously big country we live in. Left my Ohio driveway, early this morning, full of slicked up ice and arrive here to delirious warmth.....all before brunch. Gotta love the direct flight, too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...