Saturday, February 14, 2009

One Day Project #7





Raw ingrediants: one black IKEA photo collage spider-web, 15 brilliantly colored napkin rings from Bed, Bath & Beyond and lots of thread from my mom's house...... oh, and a needle to strap said rings onto those little whirlie circles. This little conversion took more patience than you might have expected. The thread very easily got wound around the whirlie circles, especially at the beginning when getting started with lots of thread. But persistence is my middle name -- With cheering from my extended family the mission was accomplished. The only thing remaining is to affix it to the wall in question. The last photo was taken against the pink nappie-blanket for night time cuddling. Whoooohooooo.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...