Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sights from the Boardwalk




I never ran into Miss America, but it was a glorious afternoon of site seeing..... places that I could discover on foot. There were plenty of opportunities for retail therapy at some familiar and many 'new' places. It was great fun to take in all of the colors and wonders; Including a quick pop into the Rain Forest Cafe -- where they always have the most amazing aquariums to inspire. Atlantic City boasts both an indoor 'mall' complete with water show extravaganza on the hour and also a whole area of outlet mall stores, all between my Sheraton and the Boardwalk. Oh happy day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Well, I left a comment but then had to create a blogger id...then it brought me back here. Sorry if my comment posts twice!

    I had no idea you did all of this! How awesome! I am so happy that I finally saw your signature line....

    I will certainly check back again soon!

    You are awesome.

    Hugs, Traci
    (BCO)

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...