Sunday, March 8, 2009

Farewell Happy Florida




Well I'm all packed up and ready to leave the sunshine of FL for the clouds of OH. I wanted to share the evidence of my happy collage now hanging proudly on the wall of the living room. We screwed together our new little red IKEA chair and now the room is complete!! Just in time for me to head north. Allen assures me it will be here when I get back next winter! Funny, tho, it's intriguing that he gets to stay here for several weeks, yet. Hmmmmmmm.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cool!!!

    Do you sell them?

    Love the way you decorated. I'm not a furniture mover. Every time I go to my house, my mom has moved her furniture. Mine doesn't move. Ever. Well, I do have to move one big chair at Christmas time to make room for the tree!!!

    Hugs,

    Traci

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...