Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Men in Michigan


The world of early childhood education is so over-saturated with fantastic women........ that when you get to a conference and you find men in attendance, it's really noticeable. The top picture is my ZB sponsor and rep, Bob Younger back in our booth together. Bob was the very first ZB rep to extend the invitation to present an event together. It was great for me to get to learn so much of the history of this amazing company through the prism of his many years of experience, my own personal history lesson. Thanks Bob for your incredible support and enthusiasm.

Now, about that second picture. I must confess that this is me "practising" for a future moment of glory. This was the "portable-president" who was very available for posing. Still, it makes me think of possibilities, of hope and of change.

We need some more incredible men to join us in the land of children.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...