Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Air Guitar, Rock Star



Today was 'lucky duck day' and we had a special request for "Dinosaur Romp." Here's our big kids playing their air guitars as we romp around the large muscle room. And yes. For anyone keeping track..... those are indeed my ORIGINAL, "Happy Pants!! Purchased well over a decade ago at a thrift store with Noelle, up on the north end. They were my very first 'costume' piece. The kids just loved them everywhere I wore them -- and that's what instigated my whole current wardrobe-of-choice. LOL. I'm sure they've been washed several hundred times, and while not quite as bright as they were in the beginning, they still make a statement. Unfortunately the derriere is getting v-e-r-y thin and I fear they will need to be retired in the near future. I may have to quilt a whole new back side for them. In any case they will go to the Debbie Clement hall-of-fame upon their final retirement. Memories.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...