Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ALABAMA OSR: Fun!!




From the opening welcome address, by the Governor of Alabama to the keynote by Ella, the morning started off with fireworks. I wish that you could have seen Ella 'pop' up and ask the Gov if he had any 'child' left in him -- and promptly began playing a hand jive game of "Miss Mary Mack." What a hoot. The honorable one was really thrown for a loop, but played right along with Miss Ella. The audience just roared their approval.

Then I hurried back to the exhibit hall to the ZB (Zaner-Bloser) booth and got big hugs from my sponsoring rep, Jane Sharp and her very knowledgable associate Darlene. Do you just love that they dressed in the prerequisite black and white patterns?? We had so very much fun together -- including each of us 'teaching' the others, from our own unique platform and experience. Then it was off to my afternoon workshop. We had the airplane hanger exhibit hall -- due to such a large turnout in the registration ahead of time. This is a good challenge to face. They provided a good mic and I worked very hard to 'slow down' and ennunciate. There was so much enthusiasm, it was a fleeting 90 minutes that flashed by in the blink of an eye.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...