Thursday, April 16, 2009

CSG PYC Grand Finale



It's such a pleasure to come into a program that places such a high emphasis & value on the arts. Just look at the excitement captured in their group sculpture. It's probably about 6 or 8 feet across in dimension. Right in the middle you can see an egg carton, so that will give you an idea of the scale on this community project. How awesome is that??

These are the preschool's big girls giving me a royal welcome. Their teacher, Tammi Piedon and I go w-a-y back. [Her oldest was in preschool, back when we first met -- and she reported today that he's finishing his freshman year of high school. How could that have possibly happened?] That last picture is a spontaneous hug that just kept growing & growing & growing!! Do you think I look slightly concerned? Thank goodness the chair held up under that much enthusiasm! What a joyous time together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...