Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rock Cairns for the Cure




Back at "Pebble Beach" to build rock cairns, for this afternoon's art therapy. I'd forgotten how steep the beach is. The crystal clear blue water is the same. This year I've added my 'CURE' hat. I've continued to add to it's photo album on Facebook -- of the many images of my hat making the rounds of the Door. I'll have to see if I can mount a slideshow of all of the images at some point. Beyond my technical know-how at this minute.

Every pebble, a prayer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...