Saturday, July 18, 2009

He Loves Me, He Loves Me



Not. He loves me. He loves me not....... He LOVES ME!! My brand new complete & absolute fascination is the daisies which I have always loved -- but photographed from below. This is the week for playing with this shot. These daisies are all waist height or higher, some almost up to my chest to begin with. Today's completely overcast and extremely cold morning, gave way to these amazing blue skies captured above. It's cherry picking time, so we went to our first winery wine-tasting extravaganza and took a tour of the behind-the-scenes wine manufacturing 100 year old barn. We topped off our afternoon exploration with a stop at a couple of my favorite gardens: the Peninsula Art School and then Green Gables. I captured these beauties at those two spots. Now I just want to run up & down the peninsula searching for more daisies to capture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...