Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sunset Splendor


It always seems a tad out-of-kilter, to post sunset pictures in the morning..... but by the time I get the pictures taken & downloaded it's usually time for sleeping. So I often start my day reflecting on the conclusion of the 'yesterday' just put to bed. No sailboats, no ducks, but a masterful use of the clouds at hand, don't ya think?? Now what's on today's agenda?? That vest needs a back and lining. My SDE keynote needs it's 40 pages of handouts organized and mailed. I have that task about 90% complete. My KC power-point needs serious organization. I've already got the kitchen & laundry wrangled, early this morning. My bike's odometer is still poised at 495 miles (longest break from cycling while up here, ever, what's up with that??) AND today's the final day for painting for our Plein Air friends. What's a girl to do? One fun step at a time. One and then another.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...