Monday, July 27, 2009

Three Star Sunset




This is the sunset from Saturday night, July 25th. Christmas-in-July, in Sister Bay: indeed. Not a sailboat in sight, but certainly the most majestic use of clouds, so far this season. As I was falling asleep after downloading the images, I was nearly overcome with all of the many, many highlights of the day. Allen had turned in before me, so I literally pinched my lips, so as not to start weeping with joy and awaken him. The creative process -- in such diverse approaches topped off by the sunset of the season. Magnificent. Simply magnificent. [The other really great news is that these clouds did indeed provide some critically needed rain.]
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...