Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tuesday's Sundown: OOPS




I was going thru my camera and suddenly realized that I 'missed' a selection of photos from Tuesday night and Wed. OOPS. So these are added -- even though they are chronologically out of order. We went down to the pier to watch the sunset...... Saint is such a dog lover and they are absolutely drawn to her. These were Great Pyrenees, so I'm told. We were experimenting with my new camera and Molly appears to be sprinkling the 'stardust' into the sunset. Still quite cool up here and everyone needs extra layers against the breeze, but we have jackets to share. "It's all good."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...