Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ohio's Happy Huggers




I'm safe and sound and back in central Ohio..... 'Re-bonding' with my own-grown, fully adult daughters, who will always simultaneously be my own babeez. It's also the magic time for reconnecting with the actual-toddling-babeez & WB. We've gotta clean everybody up after an exciting dinner of macaroni and cheese. Noelle's 'home' for a long weekend -- keeping Sarah company while Scott flies a mission for the Air Force. The time literally evaporated for the three of us big-girls to be together. Lots of amazing, all-night conversation and then Poof: Noelle's back in her car and headed east. Safe travels, Auntie Bean!! Keep us posted on all of those possibilities we talked about. Sands thru the hour glass. Blink your eyes and there are new milestones at hand.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...