Friday, October 2, 2009

Blog Contest Winners #2

Yes. Yes. I know that you think I should be focusing on the wedding at hand. I AM!! We are safely in Annapolis. I have just had my tearful reunion with the bride-to-be & have seen her wedding dress in all it's professionally fluffed out finery. Allen went to the airport to pick up our Denver-Megan (not to be confused with Ithaca-Megan) and so Noelle & I came out here to their place so that I could scope out the canopy/tent, tables & chairs and general lay of the land for tomorrow's bbq. She is now showering and coiffing for tonight's shingdig rendez-vous. What's a mom to do?

So I came on FB only to find this GLORIOUS picture from Joni of Tender Hearts Childcare..... and a goodly number of her peeps with my book. I am loving this 'contest' idea more & more!! Just how cool is this picture?? Joni is a very good friend to my Jayne from seriously back in the day, elementary-school-era.

I am now up to 134 followers!! Seems like over-night. I have a new follower from Australia and one from Indonesia and new to me US folks as well. The next drawing will be when we hit 176. Figure out how to click the 'Follow blog' link just below the post. Invite a friend.

The bride is now ready to meet her entourage. Next pictures will be of the massing families.

2 comments:

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...