Monday, October 19, 2009

Kaitlyn & the Big Kids




I'm so farrrrrrrr behind on sharing so many great things. It's not that I haven't blogged, but that the goodness has outstripped my available-to-blog time. I still have wedding joy to share, for Pete's sake. I posted these pics from our first day in Tennessee earlier. I saw them. They were there. Then about half an hour later, all four pics were snatched by the mysterious red-x. I mounted them again, but unplugged my computer by accident in my haze of the day's exhaustion.

Here's the third time's a charm effort. [So now they are completely out of order -- and I don't know how to 'shuffle' the blog posts.] What I want you to see is a bright-eyed seven year old, my new e-mail pal to the south. Kaitlyn is the most capable "young" person that has ever attended one of my ENTIRE workshops. I've had the occasional babe-in-arms, but Kaitlyn was a genuine participant...... singing & dancing the WHOLE time!!

Keep your fingers crossed that these pics stay here where they belong. Her mommy is waiting to share them on their smart board at school!! (Let me know.)

P.S. These pictures were taken in our TN Zaner-Bloser booth.... with the exception of the bear. LOL. I was on hand to present due to the orchestration of Scott Woodall, their area sales rep. Thanks Scott for all of the southern hospitality.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...