Monday, November 23, 2009

Saturday's Smiles







The conclusion of an amazing week. Exhilarating. Exhausting. Enthusiasm-ing. Making connections. Cultivating new invitations. Hugs. Autographs. Posing for pictures. More hugs. Making plans. I think that it's time for me to get my passport renewed..... several of these possibilities would require one for travel. Let's start making plans!! That last picture is our "511 sorority-of-smiles" from left to right: Renee Sutherland of Conscious Discipline training, polka-dot-me and Mrs. Snow from Vermont. Old friends. New friends. Making friends. NAEYC. Priceless.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...