Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thanksgiving On the Way




The harvest is at hand. Cornocopias overflowing with the fruits of the season in full bloom, in full color, filled with abundance. What fun to capture these still lives of the moment. I'm grateful to those who assembled these pretty sights. Farmer's market fun. An invitation to witness the seasons passing.... from one to the next. Pause and count your blessings. Soak up the joy in the bumps upon the gourd -- warts and all. No excuse for it's appearance. It's a gourd. The bumpier the better.

That first picture was taken at the exact spot that grew all of 'my' daisies this summer. Rowley's Bay. Where I rode my bicycle all of those mornings. No daisies this visit. Pumpkins and mums. The places I've been since the daisies were in full bloom. The people I've met. The songs I've sung. What have you been up to since the daisies were in bloom? Please share with me your accomplishments, your goals, your dreams.

I came onto my blog this evening & have found NUMEROUS comments. Did you notice my eyes light up?? Thank you!! I am eager to encourage the leaving of comments. My goal for the coming season is to make this place more interactive. Leave me your comments, your questions, your insights. Hmmmmm. I may need to offer some positive reinforcement. I could put all of the people who leave a comment into a bowl and pick a winner. Sure. That's an idea!! You have until Thanksgiving to leave a comment. I'll draw then.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I seem to be regular here Debbie - but that's because your writing is so fresh and vibrant. I don't say those things lightly either, as you may guess! Love your full of life, plucky style and strings of positive notes. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Pat. That's quite a comment. If I get that sort of encouragement I may go off the deep end. I've had an idea. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...