Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Participant-of-the-Year!!

I've never counted up how many workshops I present in a year. I wonder how many I've presented in this calendar year of 2009? Then do the math with that unknown number and multiply it by the number of teachers and librarians attending the presentations. X times Y = Z. You'll just have to trust me that it would be a VERY big number. (Editor's note: Maybe I'll keep track in 2010.)

Well, then you have to take great big number, Z, and multiply it by 11 years worth of participants (the number of years since the release of my CD, "Debbie's Ditties 2 Much Fun") and you come up with SERIOUSLY big number XYZ!!! What you have with that SERIOUSLY big number is the grand total of participants that have seen me perform/present my original dittie, "Lion Prowl" complete with my thrift-store-tutu-lion's-mane, over the course of it's existence.

In all that time, with all those enthusiastic participants, it took this long to have Kim respond as captured above, with her own original 'mane-interpretation' utilizing her multi-textured brown scarf. Thank goodness my camera had both sufficient memory and battery power..... and I was able to dash safely across the fellowship hall to capture this rare moment. [How I wish that I'd have thought to have the two of us in the same picture. Arrrggggh. Hindsight.] Kim, you really filled my bucket with your instantaneous response. I tell you the day was one of excellence from beginning to end. PRICELESS.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...