Friday, January 22, 2010

Love in Louisiana




What an amazing invitation. Zaner-Bloser's Greg asked me way long ago last summer to participate in their annual winter state wide conference in Baton Rouge. I was excited from the beginning to contribute some happy singing & dancing fun. We were assigned the big ballroom and had lots of chairs and were almost ready to begin, but there were way toooo many participants -- so quick as a flash the conference center folks started rolling in additional racks & racks of chairs. We had plenty of space and the enthusiasm was sky high.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...