Wednesday, February 3, 2010

UNBirthday Party

 

 

Here are the first pictures of me on this side of surgery. Proof-of-life! All I can claim is clean hair. LOL. (Of course any of you who have had surgery to the top half of your body realize that having CLEAN hair, i.e. washing your own hair, is an ENORMOUS victory in itself. Using a round brush or curling iron are skills to aspire to, as my range-of-motion improves....baby steps.)

These are my parents, here at our FL home, to celebrate all of our birthdays. How do you spell carrot cake? YUMMY. I know they were relieved (insert: THRILLED) to see me up and moving and more-or-less acting like myself. They can exhale now. I will get stronger with each passing week and then rebuild some stamina after that. In the meantime it was great fun to celebrate each other with UNbirthday love.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can see they are such loving parents! Your hair looks spendid!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...