Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Beach Bummin'





There's a peek at the wedding, the buggies-being-rented, and I did ask the youthful fellows if they would "pose" for me. They were happy to oblige and I promised them if the picture turned out, I'd add them to my blog. (Whoohooo, guys if you found the post, you can follow my travels thru FB: LOL..... too bad niece Jennifer was kayaking at the time. I'd have insisted they pose surrounding her. Who's good at photoshop?) Capturing joy and fun with the Canon helped to have some of that esprit-de-corps waft over onto my heart.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...