Friday, April 9, 2010

Beautiful Beachie Memoires




Well, spring break has officially concluded at our humble little hide-away. All of our northern relatives are safely back to their own homes and their real lives. I am woefully 'behind' at chronically the fun we've had together down here. So the pictures are going to be a bit of a jumble in their time sequence, but hopefully you can follow all the good times we've had over the last couple of weeks. This is Allen's 'grand-niece' Jennifer's first visit to Florida AND her first experience with the ocean. There were actual waves. The friendly kind. After she had cavorted for a while in the salt-water splash, I let her know that for whatever reason, New SMyrna Beach..... the very beach we were enjoying has had more shark attacks than any other beach in the world. I'm not certain that she believed me, but she did reaise her eyebrows as though to ask inquisitvely how I knew such a factoid. So maybe she did think i was serious.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...