Sunday, April 4, 2010

GeeGee & BabyDunc




What a week it's been!! The Denver-Clements (not to be confused with the Clampets of Beverly Hills) arrived safely in Florida and we met for a Radisson Rendez-vous, down in Orlando, the wonder-city. It was decided that the best use of the grand-parent reinforcement-power would be for me to lag behind with baby-Duncan at the home base. That way the ratio would be flipped & there would be three adults and only two children for all the sights and sounds ahead. These are some of the many glimmers of our day together. That last picture is me confessing to the nine-month old Duncan that he was not selected to take the trip to the Magic Kindgom. After I assured him that once he meets some basic height requirements, he relaxed and began looking forward to 'next time.'
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...