Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Walk a Day...........




"Walk a day in my flip-flops." One reason I love the beach so much? All the pithy sentiments that are found on beachie t-shirts. Walk a day in my flip-flops, indeed. It's hard to truly be glum and despondant when walking the beach. Yesterday was a brilliant-bright-breezy day made to order for strolling aimlessly about, counting blessings and giving thanks. I just love the empowerment of the digital camera. It brings me such delight to attempt to capture the day, for later savoring.

Spring break, even on New Smyrna Beach had lots of youth and energy to absorb vicariously. It was Tuesday and I saw a wedding at 11:00. The boogie boarders, the kite fliers, the castle builders, the cart wheelers, the little buggie renters..... it was all there, mixed with sunscreen and beach towels a plenty. What an assortment of humanity. Spring break in the sand. WOW.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...