Sunday, May 9, 2010

GeeGee's WonderPeeps



What's the best part of Mother's Day? So many answers come to mind. Here's a peak over my shoulder playing with my peeps after this morning's brunch at their house. My WonderBoy had a ball tickling me, sneaking up on my chair to surprise me. Then MissyMcK and I were caught clucking our tongues at one another after tasty omelets. Last but not least is a little snuggle time with Mr.T. ...... Yes, it's safe to say a fun time was had by all. While the omelets were delicious, it was the cinnamon rolls that were everyone's favorite. Grandchildren are an amazing blessing for Mother's Day, and getting to spend time with them: priceless.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...