Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Makes Me Laugh"




................................. l-o-n-g exhale ................................. whew, made it to the conclusion of my two hour presentation, with a golly good introduction to Ohio of my alter-ego & friend, Jo-Jo the "Tall Giraffe." Plucking a helpful teacher from the front row to turn the pages of my book, leaves my hands free to demonstrate the sign language to support the text. The in-action pictures were taken by my musical friend, Annie, also of the front row, who popped around all afternoon capturing the participants in action.

After the 'tall giraffe, makes me laugh' rendition, I had just enough juice left to lead a heart-felt and tear-filled version of my "Family & Friends" to conclude our time together. Allen was on hand by the absolute conclusion. He brought up the inventory, snapped the group hug photo and scooped me up for the next leg of our journey. He had already packed the U-Haul truck that morning and it was awaiting our early evening departure for the DC-Baltimore area. It's a good thing all I had to do was sit and be a passenger. Wow. That was some week!!

*****An enormous thanks to our OH ZB reps: Nancy & Joan who made my appearance a possibility thru their generous support. I know those lucky recipients were grateful for the door prizes and the welcome bags. Fantastic!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...