Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rainbows Within Reach




Lunch Time: Spring Art Show. Still hanging on the gallery walls. This exhibit brought to you by first graders learning all about mixing colors. How happy are you now that you've had a look at the end of the rainbow?? Did I mention that I LOVE being able to stroll about the very best exhibits in elementaries? What a superlative representation of wit mixed with imagination. You can see from the diversity of these finished 'products' that the emphasis was on originality. More! More! More!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...