Sunday, May 2, 2010

Saturday Morning Greetings




Every now & then you meet someone who blesses you.
This center director bought every single one of my 'products.'
She'd never heard of me before.
She'd never heard a single one of my songs.
She had never seen anyone sign either of my books.
She just bought the package deal, because she trusted me.
She trusted me when I told her that they were good.
An hour later I was running between my booth & my workshop, feeling just a weeee bit weary.
There she was reading my book to her grandson.
I nearly tripped over myself getting to my camera.
It was a moment that blessed me.
(Talk about instant gratification!)
And then my exhaustion was all worthwhile.
Thank you!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...