Tuesday, July 20, 2010

COSTUME Over-alls!!


One last tidbit from Vegas, before we leave Ohio and head back up north to WI.......... I have ordered a pair of 'custom-made' & personally fitted pair of over-alls!! Dee was one of the vendors in Vegas and she is willing to take on the role of wardrobe mistress!! How cool is this concept? She is going to give me lots of extra pockets & flaps and buttons and doo-dads. Legs to be different fabric. Embellished with plenty of polka-dots, stripes and checkers. If she seriously lets herself go and then goes hog wild beyond that -- I will be thrilled. Twill keep you posted. She thinks I could have them in as little as six weeks. Can't wait!! Don't you just love the concept that there's a package on it's way to you?? Loved her sign: "You're not too fluffy....." Back to the bicycle to de-fluffy as much as possible with the days that are left in this summer season.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...