Thursday, October 28, 2010

Farewell thee Northern Door




Of the several hundred shots of golden glimmering trees against the pines, all amidst the crystal clear blue skies and numerous bright pumpkins making smiles because of their wise choice of orange...... I choose these few images to say a fond good-by to Door County. Our first, all-to-brief fall hiatus was breath-taking in it's perfection. Graced this year with perfect days, it was so hard to drive away. Other opportunities present themselves and already we begin the anticipation of next season with all the wealth and treasure that beckon on such an amazing peninsula.

[It only took me approximately 16 years to make it to "The Clearing." Now that I know the treasured hollows I will be back...... Maybe one day I could take a week's class. Maybe ONE day I could teach a week's class!!]

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. A couple of weeks before I left IL for OT school in VA (1976), a girlfriend and I went to Door County for a few days--so beautiful! Now my friend lives in Coeur deAlene ID and I live in beautiful Richmond, VA--but I still remember how amazingly glorious May in Door County looked. Maybe I can drag my long-suffering husband back there oneday...K.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...