Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun for the Whole Family




Teen-agers sharing the stage. Principal in giraffe costume. Teenagers vs. Teachers in 'So You Think You Can Dance' show down to the Piggy Rap..... and everyone reading, singing and signing my newest picture book project "Red, White and Blue"............ it seriously doesn't get much better than this.

At the end of the program a mama came up to thank me for the fun. She said that she gets up every day at 4:30 a.m. and was especially worn out the evening of our show, but her daughter had begged and begged to go back to school for the "Piggy Show." The mama said that she was sooooooo glad that they'd come -- that it had made her day, seeing everyone having so much fun & to see her daughter so tickled to watch the teachers dancing. Priceless.

Wow. Make my day! Genuine. Heart-felt. Sincere.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...