Saturday, December 18, 2010

NYC: Little Italy







I am now officially 16 days behind in reporting on my travels, the sites and the excitement...... which makes the memories all the more delightful to reflect upon. From our adventures out on Long Island, we then traveled back into the BIG Apple in anticipation of my final stop of the tour. Our hostess for the evening is the director of the 14th Street Y, with her loft home, situated right in the heart of Little Italy. The weather was crisp, reminding us that it really was December as we walked the couple blocks between their place and a scrumptious Mediterranean-style restaurant. Enjoy the sites of Little Italy in December.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...