Saturday, January 15, 2011

WAIT!!!!!! STOP THE CAR!!!!!




Just as we were beginning to realize that our tour was nearing it's end..... Sheila let out an ear piercing shriek from the back seat. Stopping on a dime she was out of the car in under a heart beat, camera pointed to the sky. I blindly followed her lead, and couldn't believe my lens. We were silently squeeling at that point, concerned our gargoyle would leave his mantle. We snapped and snapped and he seemed carefree. We got into the car and began to continue you round the curve and I put my camera up one last time for a parting shot. Too bad I didn't think to focus, too. We were all the way around the bend, when I took a look at what I had captured and we all laughed and laughed past rock after rock. Happy Birthday, Dad. This is indeed a big-horned sheep. One to add to your collection.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...