Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Coastal KEYNOTE!





This is a first. For all of the keynotes that I've given -- from one side of the country to the other, back & forth plus up & down, this is the first 'keynote' ribbon that I have been given!!! YEAH Florida!!!! My very own name tag, complete with keynote documentation!!!! (Isn't it amazing to see what still excites me?) I'm living the dream. That's me on the very big stage just moments before the morning keynote with fellow keynote presenters, the guys from the Learning Station. Then as you go down through the pictures you find me with Lois Wachtel and then Maryann Harmon..... and then the three of us darlings together over in the 150 pod of the sprawling campus. It is my kind, supportive friends that I owe a great debt of gratitude, as Lois was the one to submit my name for consideration for the keynote for this amazing event, months and months and months ago. And I bet that Mar may have been the one to second the motion, behind the scenes. Do you remember? The three of us were together out in California at NAEYC last November..... and here we are all reunited again. When I say coast-to-coast, I kid you not! That's one of the true gifts of the road tours -- seeing dear friends and having the opportunity of reconnecting all over!! Thanks team. Thanks for your encouragement, your support and your stepping stones into the Florida sunshine. I fly further on your wings, your enthusiasm and your gracious generosity. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...