Friday, March 25, 2011

Cookin' up Cupcakes





Of course leaving the sunshine of Florida for the gray February/March skies of Ohio and beyond was completely motivated by invitations into kindergartens and communities. Right? The fact of the matter is that my Wonder-Peeps are firmly rooted in Ohio and they are the magnet of pure love that draws me 'home.' Who can resist those smiles while making cupcakes together? WonderBoy is a "batter-taster" -- just like his beloved yet 'scumbled' GeeGee, absolute & convincing evidence of our biological connection (should his blue eyes leave you wondering.)

Scrumble, by the way is a verb. As in 'to scrumble.' As in, "I'm comin' over there & I'm going to scrumble you..... so you'd better start running." Upon further reflection, I suppose scrumble has some adjective-able-ness..... as in, "you have such a scrumble smile, I'm gonna haveta kiss your little scrumble face." [The other day in a telephone coversation, my WonderBoy asked quite genuinely, "GeeGee, can you scrumble me over the phone?" I had to think long and hard and quick and give him my absolute answer with conviction, "Of course you sillywilkins, my scrumbling can reach you right through the phone, cuz I know all the scrumble rules." We both breathed a sigh of relief to have that settled & straightened out, once & for all.]
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...