Sunday, March 13, 2011

Door Prizes & FanClub




Every successful event requires people behind the scenes creating opportunities for children, for families, for future teachers -- and for me! I'm grateful to all who were involved in bringing this event together. What a stellar combination of resources. I won't start naming names because I'm sure that there are dozens on the committee who pulled this together. What better way to end a fun evening than by pulling names for yet more parting gifts! Thanks team!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...